Sunday 23 January 2011

Family + Friendssssssss

Sooo.. every monday we have to shoot four photos over our weekend to show to everyone, we get a new topic every wednesday.. so on a sunday or something i may or may not upload some random photos :) 

My first one is of my brother, Simon. He's a slightly large douche, and he's ginger. But i loves him all the same! We were in my loft and he decided to put on my old ski suit with his biking goggles and pose for some photos. See, told you he's a douche. Check this motherbitch outtttttt! ;D Ps. In this one he's skiing!

My next photo, is my 5 year old cousin Olver :) he can be a real annoying pain in the ass! But he's absolutely gorgeous and i love playing with him and! He speaks as though he's a little old man :') its AMAZING! Here ya gooo!  

Next. My utterly retarded yet utterly gorgeous wife :') spend a whole day with this crazy mofo! And played papparazzi with her camera! heheh, but i kind liked this.. im not choosing some which ive set up or anything, just stuff which shows her craziness! LOVEYOU WIFEY ;) bahahahah! LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL.
 On the above, she decided to give us a funneh faceeeeeeee! nawhh :D <3

 She whipped her hair back and forth, she whipped her hair back and fourth! ;) (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment