Wednesday 19 January 2011

Mermaid!

Well, time for another shoot. But this time, i'm actually proud of my outcome! Well.. so far anyways, let's just wait and see the finished product! 
I like doing projects at college which center around something to do with campaigns or publicity, so when we got this 'Visual Communication' project, straight after a 'Visual Concepts' one, i was pretty darn happy! I'm one of these unusual types, that comes up with a partially crazy idea, then gets herself in too deep. But i kinda like the fact that i do those things.. because let's face it, who would come up with a Mermaid shoot for a Greenpeace campaign? Not many! I enjoyed this shoot thoroughly, doing the make-up and effects.. now i just have to pray that the whole final idea comes together as i see it in my head!

My Mermaid <3

For the shoot, as my mermaid, my friend Charlotte came into college, and let me basically paint her with paint, eyeshadows and glitter! Then i took some photos of her alone in different positions ie. full frames, to see how the fish would look and close up, so we can see the effects. Speaking of fish, thats the other part! I photographed a Mackrel, one with a really nice tail, so that i could photoshop it onto the body, but i'm not really a "Photoshop" kinda person.. so we'll see the final outcome soon i guess! Take a look at some of my shots! 1 Fish/Rock & 5 Mermaid :)!







I think they may look a tad blurred/pixelly on here, but all the same i am very chuffed! Ahaa, I just hope everyone else likes them as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment