Wednesday 19 January 2011

I like apples alot... xD

I mentioned in a post about 5 minutes ago that we had a 'Visual Concepts' project before the new one.. and i realised i hadn't posted my final posters! I love music, it's practically my life.. yanoo, OTHER than photography, heh.. anyways! I really wanted to do something for that project that would get people talking, in a way.  

My first poster is my Studio shoot, i did fruit with eyes, i know.. crazy! But hey, in the end it worked out for me, as the final image made sense to people and it had something that you could smile at.. even though it was an unhappy pineapple, but i think you get what i mean! 

And this final image? This is my location shoot. I got one of my friends to do it, Luke.. or Lucas as i like to call him, and since he's very musical anyway, actually.. musical is abit of a lie, he's like a one man band! And he's in a band, House Of Cain.. who are pretty good.  Anywho! I am so proud of this image! Everyone loved it, well.. i think it was really the guy that they loved but who cares! One of my friends said that you looked at him, then read the slogan and you thought 'Hells yeah! I can be famous with an iPod!' or something to that effect.. but i'm glad i had positive feedback on it and i'm glad it turned out JUST how i wanted it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment